Neemrana-The City with Golden History
Neemrana is one of the ancient and historical towns in the district of Alwar of Rajasthan. Its easy accessibility from Delhi and Gurgaon has made it way more famous among the people. It’s situated at 120 km from Delhi and 80 km from IFFCO Chowk, Gurgaon. Neemrana is included in the National Capital Region (NCR) and is being considered as the second biggest industrial hub of India. Moreover, it’s a part of the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) and the Delhi-Mumbai Freight Corridors.
About Neemrana - The Fort View Residency
With several tourist attractions nearby, such as the famed Neemrana Fort, stepwell (Baoli), Siliserh Lake, Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary and others, Neemrana has become the preferred location to live and to invest in. Considering this, we have come up with Neemrana-The Fort View Residency for the people. Based in the heart of Neemrana, this project has plots in 80, 100 and 150 square yards of sizes to cater to variegated needs of the people.
Foreign investment opportunity in Neemrana - The Fort View Residency
After the grand success of EPIP zone, Indian government has collaborated with Japan to develop a dedicated Japanese zone and large industries & corporate houses in Neemrana. It’s believed that soon enough Ghilot Industrial Area, spread in the area of 1700 acres, is about to open. It will also have a dedicated zone for South Korean companies and another Japanese zone with a ceramic hub.
In addition to all the industrial development, Neemrana has also been transformed into an educational destination of India, where 38 universities have received the sanction so far.. Some of the names of the soon-to-be-opened universities or institutes in Neemrana are St. Margaret Engineering College, Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, School of Aeronautics, Rai University, Raffles University, NIIT University and others.
Growth plans at Neemrana :
- RIICO - A Large Industrial Estate in 40,000 Acres of Land.
Industrial areas soon-to-be-developed by RIICO :
- UIT Projects.
- Birla, JK Group and Sahara Group plan Mega City Development.
- Parle, Ginni International, Terry Plus India Pvt. Ltd., Apex Tubes, Prena Syntax, & Rochee Breweries are operational.
- India’s first infrastructure equipment bank in over 75 acres of land.
- Rs. 6553 Crore Multi-Products SEZ of Ansal API in an area of 2500 acres.
- Business center for Hero Motocorp, Pallavi Copper Pipes, AMD Metplast and Honda.
- A multi-product SEZ proposed by Sun City Rajasthan Developers.
Features of Neemrana - The Fort View Residency :
- In-House Commercial Shopping Complex.
- Vastu Friendly Layout.
- Proposed Railway Station nearby.
- Plan to Construct a Cargo Airport near Neemrana.
- 24x7 Water and Power Supply.
- Greenery and Gardens.
- Street Lights.
- Smooth Roads.
- Well-Connected with Local Transport Facility.
- Parks with Jogging Tracks & Children's Play Area.
- Township with Gated Community.
- Club House with all Luxury Facilities like Swimming Pool, Indoor Games, Party Hall, Badminton Court and Gymnasium.
- 24x7 Security with CCTV.
- 40 and 80 feet wide Internal Roads.
- Parking Area for Guests & Visitors.
- Excellent Hill, Forest and Fort View.
- Close to Nature.
- Sewerage line/Sewage Treatment Plants (STP).
Distance of some of the main attractions of Neemrana from the Proposed Project :
- Japanese Zone is just 3 km away.
- Baoli can be visited at a distance of 270 metres away from this location.
- Neemrana Fort is at mere 400 metres.
- NH8 can be reached after travelling a distance of 2.7 km.
- Jaipur is just 136 km away.
- Alwar comes just after travelling 74 km.